Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Families of the Lounge

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
1BD9D6DF-C583-45B3-921D-CCE5168E9D8A.png
Well it’s been a minute...
Willow and the tree this year.
Speaking of Tree, that’s what her Uncle Bink (my Son) calls her.
She’s got the wiggle bum down pretty good for a 4yo.
Good times today.
Merry Christmas from all the Abbadats.
Be well and safe.
B
https://share.icloud.com/photos/040R0FW-gFM8D2fscnHC_D5IQ#Morgantown

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Your daughter is growing up fast. If you recall, my granddaughter Mackenna is the same age as your daughter. We, too, do a lot of hiking. Here are a couple photos.
View attachment 390705
View attachment 390706

It is an interesting age.... we never know what emotion we will experience from second to second. It is like going through emotional whiplash, to be honest. Does your granddaughter enjoy hiking?

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It is an interesting age.... we never know what emotion we will experience from second to second. It is like going through emotional whiplash, to be honest. Does your granddaughter enjoy hiking?

She absolutely loves hiking ... and rock climbing. But her true passion is dancing. She's a quite accomplished ballet dancer. Earlier this week (when the above photos were taken) we went on a 12 mile hike and Mackenna danced almost half way down the mountain.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
She absolutely loves hiking ... and rock climbing. But her true passion is dancing. She's a quite accomplished ballet dancer. Earlier this week (when the above photos were taken) we went on a 12 mile hike and Mackenna danced almost half way down the mountain.

LUCKY!!! We get Lily to tolerate going hiking with us (our longest yet was a bit over 6 miles, and 800 feet elevation gain) by having her listen to Korean pop music (one earbud only, other ear open to hear her surroundings). If she complains while on the trail, no other electronic devices are available to her for the rest of the day. This policy has made me the most popular parent in the Universe, as you can imagine.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
LUCKY!!! We get Lily to tolerate going hiking with us (our longest yet was a bit over 6 miles, and 800 feet elevation gain) by having her listen to Korean pop music (one earbud only, other ear open to hear her surroundings). If she complains while on the trail, no other electronic devices are available to her for the rest of the day. This policy has made me the most popular parent in the Universe, as you can imagine.

I've been lucky. Mackenna is a "mini me" in a lot of ways ... and she'll tell you that, too.

View attachment 391910
Here's a pic I made Christmas day of my 2 oldest and my youngest.

I hope everybody here had a great Christmas holiday and got to enjoy some time with family and/or people most important to you and that all of us have a positive 2022

Holiday greetings are SO last week, Dale, but it looks like you had a super one. I haven’t been paying enough attention here for a while, and it’s obvious your boys are all-around great guys, happy to be with you. Your daughter has sprouted up alarmingly, and has an independent look like her Ol’ man!! You are RICH, my friend.

Holiday greetings are SO last week, Dale, but it looks like you had a super one. I haven’t been paying enough attention here for a while, and it’s obvious your boys are all-around great guys, happy to be with you. Your daughter has sprouted up alarmingly, and has an independent look like her Ol’ man!! You are RICH, my friend.
Ha! Thanks Charley!! ...and you are so right....that's wealth beyond measure in that picture right there.

You might be right about that baby, too.....which could likely prove unfortunate for a young man or few in another decade or so

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112