Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Favorite Keeper Leather Jackets

20180418_234708.jpg
20180418_234757.jpg
20180418_234900.jpg

Well I might pull a sacrilege and put the antique steer jacket up for sale since it isn't worn much. Anyone interested..??

Here's the 2004 Aero add:
" One of a kind " Half Belt size 42

This is very much a "0ne of a kind", The Leather is one odd sample skin of extremely heavy Steerhide that looks and feels like heavy horsehide. Unfortunately if we were to buy any of this leather it would cost more than Horsehide so we can't see any reason to stock it. Price apart it is a very impressive piece of leather. We cut this sample skin into our latest Half Belt jacket pattern ,with double pointed back yolk, four pleats into waistband, side adjusting slide buckle and strap, a three pocket front set up, two deep hand warmers and a zippered breast pocket. The jacket has a gentle slope getting longer towards the front. All these features are typical of the 1930 Half Belted jackets so it seemed a good idea to line the jacket in a '30's style lining material, we chose a piece of our special wool blanket liner.

Last edited:

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Well I might pull a sacrilege and put the antique steer jacket up for sale since it isn't worn much. Anyone interested..??
Lol or something like that! What size is that jacket? I don't think you'll have trouble selling that.

We look near the same size. I sold 2 Aeros, both unique.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Lol or something like that! What size is that jacket? I don't think you'll have trouble selling that.

We look near the same size. I sold 2 Aeros, both unique.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

It's tagged a size 42, but is a very trim 42. I normally wear a size 40. The other photos of my jackets in this thread are size 40s.

Here's the 2004 Aero add:
" One of a kind " Half Belt size 42

This is very much a "0ne of a kind", The Leather is one odd sample skin of extremely heavy Steerhide that looks and feels like heavy horsehide. Unfortunately if we were to buy any of this leather it would cost more than Horsehide so we can't see any reason to stock it. Price apart it is a very impressive piece of leather. We cut this sample skin into our latest Half Belt jacket pattern ,with double pointed back yolk, four pleats into waistband, side adjusting slide buckle and strap, a three pocket front set up, two deep hand warmers and a zippered breast pocket. The jacket has a gentle slope getting longer towards the front. All these features are typical of the 1930 Half Belted jackets so it seemed a good idea to line the jacket in a '30's style lining material, we chose a piece of our special wool blanket liner.
I'd be very interested as well!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21