Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Feather for my trilby

martinuk

New in Town
Hi everyone,
I've just purchased a brown Susquehana columbo wool felt trilby, It has no feather on the band and I would like to buy a feather for this hat but don't know what type/species to buy, does anyone have any ideas on the type of feathers used on mens hats ?

viclip

Practically Family
Hi everyone,
I've just purchased a brown Susquehana columbo wool felt trilby, It has no feather on the band and I would like to buy a feather for this hat but don't know what type/species to buy, does anyone have any ideas on the type of feathers used on mens hats ?

Here's an assortment package available from a well-respected American hat retailer:

http://www.davidmorgan.com/product_info.php?products_id=70

I've also acquired similarly suitable assortments off of eBay.

I have purchased numerous feathers from Ebay, mostly from Caliqo. His service, quality and prices are great. The actual has always matched the Ebay pictures very closely and I have purchased many feathers from him. I change them from time to time, season to season. It changes the look a bit and is WAAAAY cheaper than buying a new hat!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steveng183