Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Federation Deluxe and bash shape

D

dzacca

RBH said:
your hat looks really good in your avatar!
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

:D Thank you!

It was a great discovery to see that photo looking so good :) considering the very bad quality of the phone camera it could only be called a lucky shot! :D

Blackhorse

One of the Regulars
I love that first picture!!!

But in general, you've found a hat that "fits" you very well, a good style, etc. Even with the added 39 Euros the cost is low for the durability and style you get. Excellent choice! :cool2:

D

dzacca

Thank you Blackhorse. I'm now still playing with the bash... No major changes, just some adjustment to the center pinch, I don't know why but it "moved" slightly on the left...

BTW I noticed that the other Fed DL I ordered (a size 59 for one of my colleague) came in a different brown tone. My hat is darker, strange...

Bella Via!

dzacca said:
Ok, I took a few shots, forgive the bad quality, but it's a mobile phone camera...Brown Fed DL P.S. I'm uploading right now... the link will be available in a few minutes...

Wow. looks like a great job on the bash! One suggestion, you need to give a smile in those pictures, don't be so serious!

Best wishes with the Federation, it looks like you are now in for "A Piece of the Action!"

Sincerely,

APP Adrian

A-List Customer
The Fed Deluxe is a nice hat. I have one and it gets better with use. Pick a style you like and copy it.
Here are some pictures for inspiration. They are not Federations but you can see different bashes to choose from.
Picture5674.jpg
Picture5673.jpg

Picture5612.jpg
Picture5590.jpg

Picture5584.jpg
stetson-1.jpg

Picture5443.jpg

MURDER_MY_SWEET-17.jpg

THE_NATURAL_SPECIAL_EDITION-102.jpg

KISS_OF_DEATH_1947-22-1.jpg

Where is the bottom image from?

Forum statistics