Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Lounge Edition {Everything Australian } Akubra Camp Draft 2 5/8s brim

Duper

Practically Family
Ordered one today.

Hi Michael Moon, welcome to the Lounge!

Just to confirm, I believe what is available from everythingaustralian presently is the standard brim (2 3/4) bluegrass green Camp Draft model, which is a beautiful hat. This thread was for a special run of blue grassgreen with a 2 5/8" brim.

I only mention this so that you are aware of the brim size difference. While everythingaustralian posts on their site that the bluegrass green Camp Draft is a limited edition it is because they have an exclusive arrangement to market that colour.

Again, welcome aboard and I am sure you will appreciate your new CD when it arrives. Keep us posted and include some photos of the lid when it comes in. You have multiple places to join in on the conversation with your Akubra. There is an Akubra specific thread, or the new hats thread.

Enjoy!

Curly

New in Town
As requested, here are some pictures of my new Bluegrass Green Camp Draft with a center dent bash.

First a straight-on view:
Akubra%20Camp%20Draft%20front.jpg

then a side view:
Akubra%20Camp%20Draft%20side.jpg

and a top-front view:
Akubra%20Camp%20Draft%20top%20front.jpg

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That's a great-looking lid. Really pops with the smaller brim! Can't wait for mine to ship out, I'm really hurting for an earth-tone hat lately.

MCrider

A-List Customer
When I looked this morning and saw that three more had shipped I got all excited and went to my email and guess what!

NOTHING!

Drats. Guess I'll have to look at more beautiful hats posted and dream. Well, like I've always been told: the anticipation will make it that much better when I finally get it. Yeah that's what I'm gonna go with. It'll be wonderful.... you'll see... yessssss all of you will see...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran