Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Lounge Edition {Everything Australian } Akubra Camp Draft 2 5/8s brim

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
So, I wake up at 0500 this morning and check the Fedora Lounge with one eye opened and one eye still glued shut when I see all of you happy campers talking about your orders being shipped. I click off the lounge and check my email and low and behold I have an email that states "your order has been shipped." I was so happy that I would have jumped up and shouted but I had not taken a leak yet so it would not have been good. I come back in the bedroom, pull up the email and then I realize it's my Apple iPhone Charging Stand and not my Camp Draft. Oh well, I'm sure I'll be in the next group. It's not like I don't have a hat to wear (LOL).

Duper

Practically Family
Hi guys! Sam had 31 hats come in in one shipment. I am sure it will take a few days to process and package and ship, so keep your eyes open. I look forward to hearing of the new arrivals in the coming weeks.

,,,Mike

MCrider

A-List Customer
Got up this morning and walked into the Lounge and saw that more of the Camp Drafts had been shipped. With trembling hands I went to my email and... and...

:cheers1:

Yes! There it was! the long waited email stating my hat had shipped. Now comes the wait of every day knowing that soon - very soon it will be here.

sandyg

New in Town
My hat was one of the first three shipped (size 62) and it finally arrived yesterday (1/25/13). I plan on doing a diamond bash tomorrow and I'll post a few pics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner