Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Lounge Merchandise

Canadave

One Too Many
I'd take one mug. (Is that too small an order?) If there are t-shirts in the future, I'd definitely go for that. I'd go for wooden matches too.

David

Michaelson

One Too Many
Oh, he's asking about matches too? I'll take some matches as well. Brings out the arsonist in me.... :p Regards! Michaelson

Jake

One of the Regulars
I'll go for a set of pint glasses and matches, they will be perfect for my basement fedora lounge.....Thanks Jake

Dalexs

Practically Family
Definately in for the glasses, both shot and pints, and probably the coffee mug.
Matches... No, I'm still going thru matches from my wedding!

jake_fink

Call Me a Cab
Wooden matches

I'm just a new guy, but I'd second the motion for wooden matches since all I smoke are cigars.

And for the future, what about some nice handpainted hula-girl ties? Some fedora lounge cufflinks? Fedora Lounge brand bourbon?

Until then, I'm in for matches and a cup at least.

matei

One Too Many
I would definately order a mug myself.

Regarding the logo - even just "The Fedora Lounge" script against the skyline would be cool as well...

Angelicious

One of the Regulars
How horrific do you think postage to half-a-world-away would be? :confused:

I'm not sure I'd want to risk posting glass or ceramics across the Pacific, but matchbooks would be good if the postage wasn't crippling. Oh, and the exchange rate... I'm sick of living on the edge of Vintage Civilisation! :p

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
MK, there must be enough pics of members now for a calender...

MK said:
A calandar is being considered. We are thinking it would contain photos from the golden era and possibly photos from Fedora Lounge events. How does that sound?

How about, we have a thread just for members to submit vintage shots of themselves, and you choose the 12 you want for the calender? I can think of fantastic ones of Jitterbug Doll, Matt, Root, Holly, AJ, Your-good-self, BT... and the list JUST goes on, so loads to choose from!! looking to 2006 now guys!! Have a wee think to see how workable that would be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot