Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Lounge Store

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
Just a quite shout out to MK and the Bartenders, nicely done with the links for the FL store!
I give out the matchbooks to other vintage style folks I meet and I use the heavy diner mug every Saturday for fresh java. I had looked for the store again once we went to the new format and couldn't locate any links. Almost time for a reorder, so perfect timing!
:eusa_clap

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
It appears that they are sold out of lapel pins. The link is at the top of the page. You.have to get out of PC mode.

That was it. The banners don't show up in the default mode; I had to switch to "blackend" to be able to see it. Something wrong there, then.

Thanks, Rue. I've actually been to that site for the store previously and then was a bit unhappy with the high shipping costs. What was throwing me off was that people were claiming there was a link to the store here and I couldn't find it. :eusa_doh:

Guess I'll have to bite the bullet if I want those pint glasses, even if shipping more than doubles the cost... and I'm glad I bought several lapel pins when they were available.

Cheers,
Tom

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
That was it. The banners don't show up in the default mode; I had to switch to "blackend" to be able to see it. Something wrong there, then.

Thanks, Rue. I've actually been to that site for the store previously and then was a bit unhappy with the high shipping costs. What was throwing me off was that people were claiming there was a link to the store here and I couldn't find it. :eusa_doh:

Guess I'll have to bite the bullet if I want those pint glasses, even if shipping more than doubles the cost... and I'm glad I bought several lapel pins when they were available.

Cheers,
Tom
Oh...you have all the pins? I sure do wish someone would make an order or two for some as I would just love a few of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21