Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedorafest III Stratoliner from Stetson

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Rick

Practically Family
Well, we miss you JtL, bottom line.
+1 here, and many others for sure. It was folks like him, Tom Dean, RBH and other regulars who made this place such a fascination for me when I got here (Many, many others, I can't possibly name you all!).

Always hate to see regulars drift away in any Forum I participate in (been doing these special interest discussion boards for far too long, on topics from watches to flying to firearms and knives, guitars to razors and now hats... Maybe I should get a life? ;)).

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Well, we miss you JtL, bottom line.

Gents -- I can't tell you how much I appreciate the sentiments that have been expressed here. Thanks to everyone. I have been on a bit of a hiatus -- but all is well, and the weather here is starting to cool down into The Felt Zone. I can't see how that could be a bad thing...;)

Cheers,
JtL

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
Yes JTL, welcome back. You took off shortly after I joined but I've really loved reading your posts. This place is a wealth of information and I'm here several times everyday. I'm ready for this hat to be done! It's gonna be a great one.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Gents -- I can't tell you how much I appreciate the sentiments that have been expressed here. Thanks to everyone. I have been on a bit of a hiatus -- but all is well, and the weather here is starting to cool down into The Felt Zone. I can't see how that could be a bad thing...;)

Cheers,
JtL

JIMMY!!!!!!!!!! Great to hear from you!!

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
Bart is out riding that new Harley these days instead of hanging at the Lounge....

Yeah, I ride all the time and I run a "huge" Harley Forum too. It's hard to make time for all three but so far I'm pulling it off. I carry my hat in my tour pak so I'm good to go. Can't wear it on the bike though because the brim turns up in the front and I look like Gomer Pyle! LOL. Add my cigar addiction to the equation and it's not hard to figure out why I'm broke all the time. I have saved up enough for the new Strat though so "Bring it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails