Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedoras afield

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Heh. I'm horrible that way. :) three plus hours one way on farm roads by myself-- must've needed some hat company. Never know which one I'll end up wearing on the gig. Turned out none of em. :)

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Charlie, looks like you guys are having a swimmingly good time! :D

Jeff, those are some great shots! Thanks for sharing. Did you inquire about that International Scout? :D

Thanks for posting those fantastic perspectives, Jeff. Terrific Scout there for sale (of COURSE it's for sale, maybe)!

Joao you COULD wear a hat with a chin strap to swim...?! :rolleyes:

FEDORAS AFIELD!!!
Here are my travel hats from the last few days... The trick is to freeze the boxes first (I obtained these during the winter, left them in the extreme cold) to eliminate any freeloading insects within. Works for me, until I graduate back to a smaller vehicle.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao you COULD wear a hat with a chin strap to swim...?! :rolleyes:
Don't think so... imagine the drag a western would do under water.

Here are my travel hats from the last few days... The trick is to freeze the boxes first (I obtained these during the winter, left them in the extreme cold) to eliminate any freeloading insects within. Works for me, until I graduate back to a smaller vehicle.
Genius! But I would need bigger boxes...

...imagine the drag a western would do under water.

Joao I envision a stingray-like motion of your hats under water. I would PAY to see that, my friend!!

Thanks for the encouragement everybody. I haven't reached the critical point yet, where there's no room for Mrs. HatsRme... (I would keep her!)

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Charlie, you obviously travel prepared! Different hat every day?

Summer roared into Tacoma with a vengeance today, 95 was the high. My sis is visiting from Caly and we took a quick ferry trip to Vashion Island to try and beat the heat. Didn't work but was tolerable for the early part of the day. Not being used to this kind of heat I'm pooped now but can still operate a keyboard. Please excuse the cell phone quality of these snaps:

Inbound ferry from Vashon across the way

Anthony's, my moms favorite restaurant viewed from the ferry

Selfie from the ferry

View from Vashon

Lunch at Vashon Hardware

No chain theaters on Vashon

Light dinner for me (BLT salad) at The Lobster Shop back in Tacoma. Ladies ate full plates and dessert!

View from Lobster Shop deck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner