Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedoras afield

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Those pictures were taken some years ago (7 or 8) on my 2nd trip to the UK.
One was taken on a bus, two on train (GNER IC225) and the other on Isle of Dogs in London with 2 of my traveling friends.
uk01.jpg

uk02.jpg

uk03.jpg

uk04.jpg

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Thank you. The pictures itself doesn't show much. Those were taken by one of my traveling friends.
And I do hope to travel to the US some day :)

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Here is another one, this was taken in Fort William in Scotland when we were on route to Isle of Skye. Loved the Highlands, really nice people there. Some just from listening to us talking Portuguese came asking if we were from Madeira and told us they go every year on new years eve to see Funchal's fireworks!
uk05.jpg

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'll bet you are the only person in Scotland wearing a cowboy hat, heck probably on the whole island! You only thought they were rare where you live.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
I'll bet you are the only person in Scotland wearing a cowboy hat, heck probably on the whole island! You only thought they were rare where you live.
I'd also bet on that when I was there and seemed that every known me as all called me "cowboy".
It also proved to me that a wide brimmed hat it usable in the UK with their weather, but you would need several to let the first to dry.
Also I had seen only one or two people wearing cowboy hat style but in England.

Last edited:

g.durand

One Too Many
Justin--thanks for taking us along on the history tour.

Yesterday at Dillon Beach, CA. It was 85 degrees inland, about 58 and windy on the bluff overlooking the Pacific.

The VS Artlite covered the temperature range well.
dillonbeach4_zpse01c4144.jpg

dillonbeach5_zps7704edc1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav