Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedoras afield

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
Wow, it seems you had a wonderful day. There's nothing like beeing showed around by locals with a good knowledge of the area. Seems like you're compensating for the straw with a little more facial fur. That suits you, friend ;)

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Ole, thank you. Normally I prefer a shorter beard, or only my mustache, it's a Test!
You're right Ole, Daniele was the best guide I had wished for my visit. His knowledge and competence about Veronas history was awesome!
Thanks again Daniele,for your generous and so kindly offer.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Ole, congratulations and great photos!

Manfred, Verona looks sweet! I like the beard too, but to be honest I've always been envious of the way you grow your stache! Nice hat!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Great photos, thanks for sharing.
It's always nice to meet "the real" people we met on the internet and if that person can make a tour around, that's even better.

Manfred what a fine looking trip! Great to meet up with friends as well.
Are those your kids getting the tour in the photos? What a great opportunity for them as well as you, to get the best guide.
Safe travels!

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Manfred, your meet up with Daniele is an example of the best that the Lounge can offer. Congrats to you both for the shared brotherhood and keep us posted about the rest of your travels. Bon voyage!

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
It was a pleasure for me to be useful for Manfred, Gabriella, Lucas and Benjamin.
I was for half day a tourist in my own town :) with a family discovering my lovely "scenario" in the last sixty years :eek:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Great to see the two gentlemen in Verona... Good travels to you Manfred.

Thank you very much , Alan!

Ole, congratulations and great photos!

Manfred, Verona looks sweet! I like the beard too, but to be honest I've always been envious of the way you grow your stache! Nice hat!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

You are to kind, Jeff. Thank you very much.

Great photos, thanks for sharing.
It's always nice to meet "the real" people we met on the internet and if that person can make a tour around, that's even better.

Joao, thank you, you're right!

Manfred what a fine looking trip! Great to meet up with friends as well.
Are those your kids getting the tour in the photos? What a great opportunity for them as well as you, to get the best guide.
Safe travels!

Dale, thank you. Yes that are my Family and my Sons ofcourse!

Manfred, your meet up with Daniele is an example of the best that the Lounge can offer. Congrats to you both for the shared brotherhood and keep us posted about the rest of your travels. Bon voyage!

Mike, thank you very much my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Manfred, Great to see you were able to meet up with Daniele in Verona. Looks like you had a fantastic tour of the city (and also discuss hats :) ). The photos are super!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Steve, thank you. The Tour through Verona was wonderful also our meeting! The City is big and there are so many to see! If you have the Time , Steve come to Verona and enjoy the flair of the City.

navarre

Vendor
10367126_10203546489890260_3356132155753434310_n.jpg
It's been a while since I got a post up, so here is mine on Mt. Rainier. Climbing helmets are for squares ;)

Steve, thank you. The Tour through Verona was wonderful also our meeting! The City is big and there are so many to see! If you have the Time , Steve come to Verona and enjoy the flair of the City.

Verona is definitely on my list. I actually passed through it by train but didn't have time to make a stop.

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
Manfred: Good luck with the Finals tonight. Had I had a green Alpine hat with feathers and gamsbart - this would be the night to wear it! Prost ... :first: :cheers1: :first:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats