Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedoras afield

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
I love this thread.
Thanks for sharing.

My wife and I at storm lake, Iowa this weekend. Kids included, but not pictured. :)

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1404684591978.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1404684591978.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 163

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Looks like a good time, Jeff!

Justin, if you wear more brim, you could wear a smaller watch. ;) Looks like a fun road trip!

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Looks like a good time, Jeff!

Justin, if you wear more brim, you could wear a smaller watch. ;) Looks like a fun road trip!

Very fun it was, my friend! What you see is a 550 Cord bracelet my father gave me before I left. Was his, so it's a bit bigger, but im trying to grow into it! I wear a watch as well, on my other wrist, but it's nothing fancy.

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
WoW! Been away from TFL a month or so. So many posts to read up in so many threads! :D

Monday I had the pleasure of celebrating yet another birthday (my 59th) in our very old Copenhagen amusement park Tivoli with some of my kids and grand-kids. I was born on my dad's 33. birthday - and my son was born on my 23. birthday. Yes, the very same day and month! Until my dad died in 05, we always celebrated the day together, but now we have started another great tradition :)

In the roller-coaster the crazy old grand-dad is performing his well-known "Jeee, I'm loosing my hat!" act. Well, I had it in my lap the whole ride, except for this 1/100 of a second. No hat or brim was hurt in the shooting ;)

WP_20140707_19_59_57_Pro__lores.jpg

No, this is not Mr. Pharrell Williams after a bad flu! It's Pierrot outside the Pantomime Theatre in Tivoli ... seemingly trying to talk himself out of Alberte's dream about a grand-son-in-law for me. I think, kid-brother Ditlev is hoping, Pierrot will take the bait, though :D

WP_20140707_19_03_10_Pro__lores.jpg

After the traditional Commedia dell'Arte shows, Pierrot always comes out to say hello the kids ... and they loooooove it! lol

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday I visited Verona in Italy.
A City with such great history, like Romeo and Julia, Colosseum and so on,
but the Best on my trip was to meet Daniele Tanto here from the Lounge in person.
His knowledge, incredible! We talked about his Town and we talked about Hats, of course.
It was a wonderful Day for us. Daniele, thank you for your kind help, your Time and great kowledge as guide and as friend through your wonderful Town.

72.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav