Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Field Leathers

I'd personally lower the collar for 1 or 1.5 cm and make it overlap, and french-seam the heck out of this jacket.

It would also be cool if Greg did angled sleeve zippers, like on Durable, instead of these straight ones. It's by far the best looking solution for top sleeve zippers but we rarely see it utilized anymore and never on a cafe racer. It'd really make the jacket stand out.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
after watching the movie... since the story fly passed over my head I concentrated to the most important object in it :D:D:D, I'm positive the sleeve zip was on the outside panel facing back almost in line with his elbow and also almost all the way to his elbow, if it appeared on the front or even slanted on some stills it was because his forearm twist distorted it and also just the angle of the shot.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Here it is. What can I say apart from the man is just a genius at what he does.

FL Black Teacore Shinki modified Manhattan J24

IMG_4187.JPG

IMG_4204.JPG

IMG_4267.jpg

IMG_4228.JPG

IMG_4220.JPG

IMG_4348.jpg

IMG_4316.jpg

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
@Jin431 how do you decide which jacket to wear? You have such a magnificent collection now!
I don't know now too lol maybe depends on which boot I wear! Thanks man!

It's perfect. I'm especially impressed by the back. Perfect fit.
Thanks @Marc mndt cant wait to see your jacket when Greg gets to it. The back design is clean and classic looking, Greg did a wonderful job san usual.

Jin431, stunning masterpiece.

Fit is just awesome
Thanks, Greg is just an artist! It's trim but I can zip it all the way up without issues too

Perfect fit as always and I agree with Marc- that back is killer.
Thanks @JCSD, gotta give it that little twist to make it my own!

Christmas in June!

Awesome jacket! Teacore shinki? or aniline?
Thanks man! It was a chore to wear the mouton in this heat but it's got to be done lol

This guy is the teacore version, mostly smooth and some fine grains

Riu

Practically Family
Last edited:

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Another fantastic jacket indeed! I like how it looks both open and zipped and love that clean back. Congrats and enjoy it!
Thanks @Riu it's been too hot this last month for jackets but I'll put it to good use for sure!

I've heard of ultimate fight club, but this is ultimate fit club @Jin431! Greg has delivered big time!
Thanks @Benny Holiday, Greg definitely has my preferred measurements by now and always always delivers!

WOW. Perfect fit. I would say it couldn't be better.
Thanks @MrProper i think so too! I can't imagine wearing something like this a year ago but here I am and I love the pattern now

Riu

Practically Family
Thanks @Riu it's been too hot this last month for jackets but I'll put it to good use for sure!

Thanks @Benny Holiday, Greg definitely has my preferred measurements by now and always always delivers!

Thanks @MrProper i think so too! I can't imagine wearing something like this a year ago but here I am and I love the pattern now

I'm sure you will, suits you well. You've got a great collection now so lots to enjoy wearing the jackets when the time comes :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ