Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finally my new SB steerhide CXL size 34 arrived

Poul

Familiar Face
59tSmRK.jpg
ZpyVVFp.jpg
17cotA9.jpg
This is my first heavy leather jacket from SB and oh my god its so stiff now the sizing Size 34 p2p 19 bottom hem 17 shoulders 17 length 21.5 sleeves length 23.5

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
I remember that last thread where we discussed your sizing.. I'm glad this worked out so well for you, this jacket turned out great, congratulations!

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
It looks really nice, the length and fit are spot on, plus the collar shape is killer. I just worry ever-so-slightly about the sleeve length. I really hope they don't shorten too much with wear. But as long as they stay close to where they are, that is a perfect jacket.

This looks terrific! Far better fit than the last jacket you posted and I have to say, I really like the collar too. I'd spend some time flattening that puppy out so it spreads closer to your shoulders.

Poul

Familiar Face
So what do you think of it @Poul?
Well first the details.. this is Roadster type Riri zipper works very nice.Now the leather is so stiff that I feel like a turtle really hard work to break in. the color is Havana brown and its absolutely divine probably will change over time and develop some nice patina. The lining is olive cotton drill. Protein if you ask me about the fit as you see the picture fit me trim cut but its enought room to wear a sweater I wanted slim trim cut and I don't wanna any extra material on the waist sleeve starting to creases, shoulder are spot on And as Tom said SB cut their jacket really slim and armhole are sky high but its fine. My heigth is 5'4''weigth 117 lbs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner