Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Brooks

1713066177584.png

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Yup, it’s a Ralphs Pugh. Looks like someone scooped it up.

View attachment 606923 View attachment 606924
What a crazy story! Yes I bought it. Yes it appears to be the same jacket I am wearing in a post referenced above. I got a tip from a member. I recognized the HH tag as RP, but did not recognize the jacket. I was thinking of a Taubers I own. I was still confused when I bought it, then there was a like about the post I made wearing one.

Thanks to the tipster!

What a Maker!

jeo

One Too Many
What a crazy story! Yes I bought it. Yes it appears to be the same jacket I am wearing in a post referenced above. I got a tip from a member. I recognized the HH tag as RP, but did not recognize the jacket. I was thinking of a Taubers I own. I was still confused when I bought it, then there was a like about the post I made wearing one.

Thanks to the tipster!

What a Maker!

Haha yes that must’ve been @Marc mndt liking your post. He sent me this eBay jacket asking who the maker was. I couldn’t recognize the maker based on the design of the jacket but I instantly recognized the leather label and shortly thereafter found the Top Notch label with the same horsehide tag confirming the eBay jacket was in fact a RP. Then I remembered you had this same exact jacket but with a Top Notch label so I sent Marc the RP thread where you showed that jacket so he liked it lol

Glad you got it!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner