Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

jpk_NJ

One Too Many
Also tempted by this one, but what do you guys think of the unlined front? Given the oil cloth fabric, Im thinking wax residue might bleed through to whatever shirt you're wearing.

Mrfrown

One Too Many
Also tempted by this one, but what do you guys think of the unlined front? Given the oil cloth fabric, Im thinking wax residue might bleed through to whatever shirt you're wearing.

Yeah the unlined front struck me as odd?

Great price for new though.

I just have never really seen the aesthetic appeal of waxed canvas (it always looks like fuzz gets stuck to it?). And I don’t ride so the practical appeal isn’t there either.

Cool jacket. I wonder if it's Schott?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/254729679271

s-l1600.jpg

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
^^
This is a beauty, rare brown fades, I thought 149 was BIN, would not last if that was the case, could still be a bargain. Love those mad brown fadez!

PS - Seller also has some boots to go with the jacket, pretty flashy though, lol. Would love to see someone rock them. :)

Last edited:

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
anybody hear of this Schott B3? Looks like a collab maybe, but if I'm reading everything right, looks like it's made from cow leather instead of the usual sheep leather. Every time I get really close to buying a used b-3, I'm kind of turned off by how they age. There's a lot of models made in the early 2000s for sale (usually in the $300-700 range). Maybe it's just me, but the texture just seems weird once the top coat wears off. TBH though, I've never seen one in person, so it's only through photos. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Anyway, this caught my eye being cow leather, it should age nicely.

edit: nevermind, just noticed, it's the trim leather that's cow. Main leather is sheep. Anyway, still curious about how these sheep skin jackets age

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Schott-USA...350209?hash=item1f17077281:g:FZsAAOSwBLNfLwwX

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points