Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
10 pocket goat Langlizt $350 starting bid with BIN 42
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Langlitz-G...4dfb:g:E3MAAOSwaUdfkeEs&LH_ItemCondition=3000
s-l1600.jpg

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
I saw this on there earlier in the week. I'm really tempted. It's a little heavier than what I need (I don't ride). Very similar to the other listing for the Langlitz as well. Seem to be same model and everything, although that other one has a weird sleeve measurement--23?????

edit: how is the leather quality on these overall? I've been looking for an Indian Ranger, kind of fits the bill. I even wanted one without the epaulettes. Just when I thought I was done buying stuff this year...

Last edited:

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
See what LW has people believe, that some kinda zipper is worth more than $10! I wouldn't be surprised if someone bought this brilliant vest just for the zipper.

Aw, man, I'm so sad I didn't get this...

I actually checked to see if you were online before posting because I was going to tag you. I thought you might be interested. Looks like it sold about a half hour later. I guess in hindsight I should have just jumped on it. Hopefully someone on here snagged it and it'll show up in the near future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto