Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

@tmitchell59 ??

https://www.ebay.com/itm/254782265238?ul_noapp=true

s-l1600.jpg

dannyk

One Too Many
For the well informed, vintage pricing t's all about the condition, and asking price means zero when considering selling pricing.
I totally agree and know. I just meant most sellers don’t seem to know that. Or know they have something but not exactly what and ask way too much. So surprised to see it is all.

dannyk

One Too Many
This is just the starting bid, right?[/QUOTE
Yeah. It’s not a buy it now. If it were it would almost be worth it. Like I said just surprised they weren’t asking 1,000 or more like you see people who know the name Buco do, but don’t know anything else about it or condition.

Yeah. It’s not a buy it now. If it were it would almost be worth it. Like I said just surprised they weren’t asking 1,000 or more like you see people who know the name Buco do, but don’t know anything else about it or condition.

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
In all these years I've literally seen two Buco jackets that weren't falling apart and three CAL's that were.

Nearly all of the Cal Leather jackets I see for sale on ebay are just about completely thrashed, with dry rot and cracking prevalent, particularly in the shoulders, I presume due to the amount of sun that hits there. And even those are listed for a few hundred bucks most of the time. It's about 50-50 that you'll find a listing where the thing is in actually wearable condition, in my experience. These jackets get worn hard for decades, it seems, and at the end of the original rider's life, they get sold.

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto