Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
$500 Lostworlds size 44 in good condition
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lost-World...torcycle-cafe-racer-jacket-sz-44/184546698260

s-l1600.jpg

regius

If anyone see a BLACK flight jacket, please let me know. Lately been living immersively in the Lou Reed world and been itching for that 70s black leather bomber jacket look, but it turned out black flight jackets are quite rare.... the quintessential look of the mouton fur collar jacket (Freddie Mercury, Lou Reed, Patty Smith) made by many back then were not actually black. I have one grail Oakbrook civil A2 in black, but for years I've not been able to find another (no black G1 please).

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
If anyone see a BLACK flight jacket, please let me know. Lately been living immersively in the Lou Reed world and been itching for that 70s black leather bomber jacket look, but it turned out black flight jackets are quite rare.... the quintessential look of the mouton fur collar jacket (Freddie Mercury, Lou Reed, Patty Smith) made by many back then were not actually black. I have one grail Oakbrook civil A2 in black, but for years I've not been able to find another (no black G1 please).

William Gibson A-2 from Buzz Ricksons
l9mp4QALYkXek5UoP747H_AsrFAvRQtuKrgpc3HU1nIXpAPWjhdDpdBgl56yYATvNAvgcYLxVFKyVsdq0-C2ow9MjhDK7oAeZidVvTQA1YNYQhEERAHCZYFaYJOoRTEMW26Zcvoi-1i8_SCnhZuz6qsezBIqN4KYr5Ye7IRBCZohG9OI5fkfbwnL2Sq1tGJJ2ErLxkN-yJrp8EjHo_ZWNCpyPapUCXHCwiKnyuNpVfM9WjCRuYWy_DWPYMbaXzutUimUykcE8G0edSfIJ2XAfp8K6TGTr7VJBdeSiEIsnFjSlZhardfBamFFrY3g6vmUM0uvyltoFAfWHO2CKl140EKg0_5q20b1nDLbXfYgB5cS2k15YPn1I5XdTEDskx-k0HJJNVZ13BQW_TQjr3bg8ONiqf-LwoK2s-Bay-KxUgy1xZ348tXFaIfsx_TIxpW65lB5iWDL-lVaIdPwUJyaywmsmqJ_Wt_1TwTceGq3YjKgEBrD1E_FugLqZsuxJmvkf8LWLJcYzqj1yNRZ37PxGRgDrmIWeXYfqCGgMyXU8F9040QLG7HCCWU-XaYVNKHOdaGPfg07QVENp2CeTBIZ_GJtxTPFdDHMqnhRvZblae1J6R1plWwHyc1aThEv6ZyVnYFIea7EMzJ7a1aRA2NNoqWdAQ=w963-h639-no

jonbuilder

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up

Sent you a message.

regius

Found this plain jane mall jacket from the 80s, but it
Looks quite like
The Lou Reed jacket on the cover of his biography.

Attachments

• ACCF39DF-96DF-4696-8EF9-32DA475C773E.jpeg
    ACCF39DF-96DF-4696-8EF9-32DA475C773E.jpeg
    992.1 KB · Views: 1,638

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
I sold a Lesco jacket of this style on ebay today. I have to say the jacket I sold was a solid jacket I would place above standard Schott in quality. This jacket looks similar in quality, nice comfortable trim fit with ease of movement. Lesco is IMO an underappreciated band.

was that the one you had or someone had in classified other day with the mutton collar? Was real nice. I almost thought about it, but I'm up to 4 cross zips. I am selling the Just Leathes San Jose I just got because it's a size too big for me. It's gorgeous, but i don't want to risk wash and dry to shrink some because it has a perfect zip in fuzzy liner that I don't want to mess with the fit. Hopefully someone here can grab it and enjoy in all its glory.

Had I known it wasn't going to fit, I may have bit. But I'm going to watch the other posted here. It's a little small for me I think, but curious to see what it goes for.

jonbuilder

was that the one you had or someone had in classified other day with the mutton collar? Was real nice. I almost thought about it, but I'm up to 4 cross zips. I am selling the Just Leathes San Jose I just got because it's a size too big for me. It's gorgeous, but i don't want to risk wash and dry to shrink some because it has a perfect zip in fuzzy liner that I don't want to mess with the fit. Hopefully someone here can grab it and enjoy in all its glory.

Had I known it wasn't going to fit, I may have bit. But I'm going to watch the other posted here. It's a little small for me I think, but curious to see what it goes for.
Yes that was the Lesco I sold on ebay fur collar and zip-out lining heavy steer hide robust silver hardware.

jonbuilder

Yes that was the Lesco I sold on ebay fur collar and zip-out lining heavy steer hide robust silver hardware.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko