Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by Monitor, Mar 26, 2019.

1. jonbuilder

jonbuilder Call Me a Cab

Yes that was the Lesco I sold on ebay fur collar and zip-out lining heavy steer hide robust silver hardware.

2. jonbuilder

jonbuilder Call Me a Cab

Yes, that was the Lesco I sold on ebay fur collar and zip-out lining heavy steer hide robust silver hardware.

3. jonbuilder

jonbuilder Call Me a Cab

Johnson leather limit store sale jacket $950 size 42 google JL to view DSCF0030_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Berto, AeroFan_07, marker2037 and 3 others like this.
  4. JMax

JMax I'll Lock Up

Jin431 and JustinW like this.
  5. Marc mndt

Marc mndt One Too Many

I have visited their store in Milano. They sell a few vintage jackets, mostly poor quality from unknown brands. They also sell new GUENDJ branded jackets. Just like the vintage jackets, the new once are also poor quality.

6. Boyo

Boyo One Too Many

7. JMax

JMax I'll Lock Up

8. dannyk

dannyk One Too Many

I’m so sick and tired of seeing these guys in those sizes! You know I’ve wanted one for ages now. I did tell Schott when getting my stars they need to make this under the perfecto label for themselves with either the 613SH in house hide. It’s their thickest in house horse. Not like Vanson or LW by any means but it’s actually pretty nice. Or as a Collab with Horween. Their stuff sells out no matter what. That would be one that would actually deserve the sell out.

JMax likes this.
  9. JMax

JMax I'll Lock Up

I knew that post would smoke you out. If I see one in a smaller size I will PM the link.

Monitor, dannyk and jonbuilder like this.
  10. marker2037

marker2037 A-List Customer

Where is this for sale?

11. Jin431

Jin431 One Too Many

marker2037 likes this.
  12. jadub

jadub Familiar Face

Attached Files:

Zoo likes this.
  13. TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead Practically Family

PSA about "new" Schott listings you might see these next couple weeks. I think they had their annual blow out sale recently. Lots of people go and buy stuff and then relist on Ebay trying to pass off as new.

I'm pretty sure Schott puts a hole in the main tag or the pocket tag to indicate it's a factory second or whatever, some issue, etc. I'm sure in some cases, perfectly wearable, just make sure you know what you're buying.

Separately, they announced their 15% off black friday today. Usual sale. Not as good as their 25% covid sale. There's a few reputable dealers on Ebay you can usually get 20-25% on the more popular models if you dig around, send PMs, etc.

marker2037, roadking04 and JustinW like this.
  14. Monitor

Monitor

Thus far, Schott has always been marking factory seconds with red. They would color the tag red or draw cross the label in red or something like that. It was always pretty obvious but the problem is, most people don't really know what it means and believe it's just something a previous owner has done to the jacket.

In any case, good post, @TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead !

marker2037 and dannyk like this.
  15. TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead Practically Family

ah yeah. You're right. Was confusing Red Wings with Schott. Red Wings punches a hole. Schott does red line.