Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Langlitz

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-19...-/174589282734?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

7423C920-7E28-453D-B6B2-D1BEF67B843A.jpeg

Claybertrand

One Too Many
yeah, I think you're right. And probably wide too if it's typical Schott.

As I recall, the other measurements were not too far off. Just that they are a style and era that run short I think. The last one I had was a Schott Rancher and it was just egregiously short for my taste. More modern Trucker type designs seem to have more contemporary lengths even Schotts I have seen.

jeo

One Too Many
That’s good to know in case either of us want to sell a jacket if we’re the same size. If you don’t mind me asking, what’s your height and weight?

The auction finished at $617 before I could make up my mind on wether or not I should go for this. Probably a good thing for me.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
That’s good to know in case either of us want to sell a jacket if we’re the same size. If you don’t mind me asking, what’s your height and weight?

The auction finished at $617 before I could make up my mind on wether or not I should go for this. Probably a good thing for me.

I'm sure something will turn up again. That's a pretty good deal for that kind of jacket and it's maker huh?

I don't think you'll like the jackets I have though as you have some of the best stuff that I've seen around here (so I'll be interested in yours for sure). 5'5" on a good day lol weight anywhere between 138-143 lbs. depending on time of day

Reactions: jeo

jeo

One Too Many
Definitely a good deal on that RMC.

You kidding me, you got some sick jackets man! But yeah we're practically the same size.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
I saw that RMC and it was right up my alley but I still got to make room for incoming jackets first and off load jackets as well.

Thank you, my last 4 jackets have been better in overall design/fit/quality compared to my first few attempts. That's good to know, I mostly see you wearing Japanese jackets that really fits you well so I'm having a lot of hope when I finally try to get a Japanese made one

Reactions: jeo

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Fiiiine. I ended up buying it. I'll be holding you to that cosmetic rib surgery though if the jacket doesn't work out. lol
Nice. About time someone else did some heavy lifting around here. I thought I was doing most of the spending for a while :) I'm on my third Cal and don't even question it anymore. Haven't seen a CR in my size though for less than $500 (and probably ever wont) otherwise it would be 4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner