Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

antoine p

One of the Regulars
784947DE-C25B-464F-9EB3-1CD9DCE8B290.png

Deadstock orange tab type 3. Looks small.
On sale for $121. Good price considering condition, if you’re in the market for a type 3.
I would reach out to the seller and ask for a picture of the label.

https://etsy.me/3oBgZZB

99 Euro Vanson which looks absolutely brilliant!!! I've made an offer but I don't need it. Grab this one, my EU brethren.

ebay.com/itm/Vanson-Lederjacke/233836102315

s-l500.jpg

dannyk

One Too Many
G
I'm sure something will turn up again. That's a pretty good deal for that kind of jacket and it's maker huh?

I don't think you'll like the jackets I have though as you have some of the best stuff that I've seen around here (so I'll be interested in yours for sure). 5'5" on a good day lol weight anywhere between 138-143 lbs. depending on time of day
Gentlemen allow me to introduce myself. 5’7 135 here. Keep me in mind for deals and trades. So hard to find partners in crime.

TMP

Familiar Face
Wow that Vanson brings back some memories. I had the exact same jacket (down to the little pocket on the wind flap). From the look of the elbows that one's been battle tested too. Great jacket.

Wow that Vanson brings back some memories. I had the exact same jacket (down to the little pocket on the wind flap). From the look of the elbows that one's been battle tested too. Great jacket.

The best. I'm always looking for one.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Leather-Motorcycle-Jacket/333847173189

I'm not sure what this one is, but it looks pretty neat. Can't tell what these zippers are, and I don't recognize the shape when I look at the talon guide.

s-l1600.jpg

Seems to fit like a small, but the seller told me the sleeves measure 22", so I won't be bidding.

It's a very old Schott. Early/first version of the 125 or whatever it's called now. Essentially the same jacket, they'd just move the belt loops around and alter a few details here and there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails