Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Furry cross zip. @red devil , something for the collection of unique stuff. XD

https://www.grailed.com/listings/18...pony-hair-black-leather-perfecto-biker-jacket

1UBxcTgnTQK7ujPACgaS

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
I purchased from mintvintage and can recommend him.

I purchased from him too, the jacket I bought was described as being in mint condition. Unfortunately the stitching on both sleeve zippers had come undone. He didn't make a fuss about it and agreed on a partial refund.

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
I purchased from him too, the jacket I bought was described as being in mint condition. Unfortunately the stitching on both sleeve zippers had come undone. He didn't make a fuss about it and agreed on a partial refund.

Mintvintage does carry some good stuff, but they describe everything they sell the same way, and it's clearly boilerplate that they use for salesmanship, and not a true description of the item in question. When buying from them it's best to go by the photos and ask questions.

Perfection.

Mintvintage does carry some good stuff, but they describe everything they sell the same way, and it's clearly boilerplate that they use for salesmanship, and not a true description of the item in question. When buying from them it's best to go by the photos and ask questions.

Definitely. In my experience with them, it's best to expect at least a couple of major issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21