Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Yamahana

One Too Many
Deerskin Rockabilly Deluxe
8C120C87-3B9D-4B4F-B47E-80ADA7FAD77C.jpeg
7B74E655-823B-42B7-A3F9-4A163D826AAB.jpeg
486D9CBF-2097-4849-9685-28626C00CBC6.jpeg

Yup..in my minds eye I see myself rockin the hell out of this baby. But in all actuality it’d be..at home... alone.. in front of the mirror. My wife wouldn’t say a word but her look would be “OMG. Really? Are you kidding me? Again? My daughters would be saying “What the hell is wrong with you dad?” But they wouldn’t really be surprised much either. Oh well..
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Ha...-/263854984393?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

56DeSoto

Familiar Face
Deerskin Rockabilly Deluxe
View attachment 314765 View attachment 314766 View attachment 314767
Yup..in my minds eye I see myself rockin the hell out of this baby. But in all actuality it’d be..at home... alone.. in front of the mirror. My wife wouldn’t say a word but her look would be “OMG. Really? Are you kidding me? Again? My daughters would be saying “What the hell is wrong with you dad?” But they wouldn’t really be surprised much either. Oh well..
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Ha...-/263854984393?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

I play in an Americana band and even I don't think I could get away with wearing that on stage. I'd probably get the fringe stuck in my guitar strings. It is spectacular, though. :)

dannyk

One Too Many
I'll tell you what I tell my kids: I have no idea what you're talking about but whatever it is you should definitely do it.
Haha. There’s really annoying people on fb who say things like “if I get 100 likes I’ll eat this or that.” Or things like “if I get 1,000 likes my wife said she’d quit smoking.” It’s super annoying and most of them are scams. In reality I’m just really torn on whether I should get that deerskin. I’ve never worn white leather before and the measurements are iffy. But it’s only 50 bucks. I need someone to tell me what to do! Ha

Jumper

A-List Customer
Haha. There’s really annoying people on fb who say things like “if I get 100 likes I’ll eat this or that.” Or things like “if I get 1,000 likes my wife said she’d quit smoking.” It’s super annoying and most of them are scams. In reality I’m just really torn on whether I should get that deerskin. I’ve never worn white leather before and the measurements are iffy. But it’s only 50 bucks. I need someone to tell me what to do! Ha
Oh, okay. I'm not on Facebook. Can you tell?

I'll tell you what else I tell my kids: "I'm not on Facebook because nobody needs to know my business. That's why."

But back to my earlier point about "whatever it is, definitely do it." Don't listen to me. I make bad decisions. Look at my kids, fighting and yelling. Why did I help make them? Anyway, all that being said. Pale leather looks awesome over some dark indigo blue jeans, or a dark sweater if one will fit. Picture yourself in those, and whatever you decide, you can say I told you to do that. And if this post gets 100 likes, I'll let my kids teach me how to do the Facebook.

dannyk

One Too Many
Oh, okay. I'm not on Facebook. Can you tell?

I'll tell you what else I tell my kids: "I'm not on Facebook because nobody needs to know my business. That's why."

But back to my earlier point about "whatever it is, definitely do it." Don't listen to me. I make bad decisions. Look at my kids, fighting and yelling. Why did I help make them? Anyway, all that being said. Pale leather looks awesome over some dark indigo blue jeans, or a dark sweater if one will fit. Picture yourself in those, and whatever you decide, you can say I told you to do that. And if this post gets 100 likes, I'll let my kids teach me how to do the Facebook.
Hahaha Perfect response. Works for me. I mean in the scheme of this type of fashion that were into; what’s 50 bucks? If I love it-it will be the best 50 I ever spent. If I hate it, it’s 50 bucks not like I’m buying 300 dollar jeans, 500 dollar boots or an 800 dollar jacket.

Last edited:

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Hahaha Perfect response. Works for me. I mean in the scheme of this type of fashion that were into; what’s 50 bucks? If I love it-it will be the best 50 I ever spent. If I hate it, it’s 50 bucks not like I’m buying 300 dollar jeans, 500 dollar boots or a 800 dollar jacket.
Nice toast colored Panama hat with that jacket and you'll be the king of the retirement home when that time comes. All the ladies will want to sit at your bingo table.

TG3

One of the Regulars

JUST DO ITTTTTTT!!!!! HAHA

dannyk

One Too Many
Buco J-15 in Birmingham UK at £295 > https://www.ebay.com/itm/224371194528
s-l1600.jpg

Langlitz Columbia with fringes at $200 or BIN at 550 > https://www.ebay.com/itm/164726463757
s-l1600.jpg

Golden Bear small at $200 > https://www.ebay.com/itm/303901898585
s-l1600.jpg
Interesting and odd that golden bear with the tears for fears pass in it. I wonder if golden bear did a tour jacket for them officially; or if a fan thought that was really cool ha. I didn’t look at it for more than a second so didn’t see how it looked or how it was placed in there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto