Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Leather Walker

Practically Family
Vanson C2 in size 34. Opening bid at ridiculous ¥1000 >> buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/q441317327
The problem is not the ripped zipper, but finding the one who can wear this jacket.
i-img1052x1194-16163745260ggj9a850078.jpg

dwilson

A-List Customer
Super low starting bid auctions seem fairly popular on buyee. There are quite a few flat head shirts up for 1 yen right now. But obviously it'll get bid up when it gets closer to the end time for quality stuff.

Kubatu

A-List Customer

Kubatu

A-List Customer
This is very similar to Golden Bear's cross zip design, although I've not owned one myself. I would not be surprised if they were contracted out for it. I have seen a number of Golden Bear jackets with various small, local leather shop tags on them.

Looks like it huh. I was also thinking possible JL. My eye is always drawn to this design. But like you, I’ve never actually owned one. Definitely cool though.

Moontanning

One of the Regulars
Someone buy this. Great price. Those couple scuffs will probably go mostly away with some conditioner.

s-l1600.jpg

Vintage Schott Perfecto Leather Cafe Racer Motorcycle Jacket Size 44 Brown Talon | eBay

Seems a little small for a tagged 44? 22" p2p would be skin tight for a 44" chest measurement and the shoulders seem narrow too at 18" for that size. I suppose they could be inaccurate measurements or did these tend to run that way with the measurements at the time?

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Seems a little small for a tagged 44? 22" p2p would be skin tight for a 44" chest measurement and the shoulders seem narrow too at 18" for that size. I suppose they could be inaccurate measurements or did these tend to run that way with the measurements at the time?
I think the one Marc/Monitor got was a 44 and if I remember I actually checked with Marc about it. I have a 42 and I think it's 22 ptp. It's a deceptive fit because those gussets really give you range.

It's vintage and it's Schott which provide an interesting sizing cocktail. But if I had to guess, I'd say it probably fits like a modern 42.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
@TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead is right, sizing is deceiving on these. I have a 43 inch chest and this is a size 44 I'm wearing with 22' ptp. Pretty roomy.

15F1B294-15A1-4394-A4B2-786712C6D7A3.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner