Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Indian Sportswear Motorcycle ALLSTATE Horsehide Rider Jacket Men's 38 From Japan

s-l1600.jpg

Moontanning

One of the Regulars
@TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead is right, sizing is deceiving on these. I have a 43 inch chest and this is a size 44 I'm wearing with 22' ptp. Pretty roomy.

View attachment 321077

Thanks. I sent some questions to the seller about the measurements. I think the fit you’ve got is great. Just enough room to wear with some different layers underneath. That’s pretty much what I’m after. I’m sure I’d fit into that size but I might only be wearing it with a t-shirt.

Coriu

One Too Many
I seriously had to go back and look at it again. There are people into just about everything these days. There is probably a forum somewhere with people discussing vintage elevators and arguing over the merits of different styles and reproductions, while scoffing at the modern fashion and mall varieties.

There is. They even have a "What elevator are you riding today" thread.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Riu

Practically Family
I seriously had to go back and look at it again. There are people into just about everything these days. There is probably a forum somewhere with people discussing vintage elevators and arguing over the merits of different styles and reproductions, while scoffing at the modern fashion and mall varieties.

Haha I'll stick to jackets, was just teasing @Marc mndt a bit since he offered so nicely to provide with some pictures :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner