Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Pandemic

One Too Many
E87D68BB-413B-4DBF-9DEF-398ECDA3C5A4.jpeg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/EASTMAN-LU...-/144062314939?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286

zooley

New in Town
A new Aero board racer Vicenza horsehide jacket, size 38, in olive drab/green. I bought this from Thurston Bros in 2017 and either misread the sleeve size or misjudged. Either way, the sleeves are too short for my liking and, unfortunately, life got in the way and I never managed to see about exchanging it. Four years later and I've never worn it beyond the initial try-on. Time to make room in the closet. A real shame as it's a beautiful jacket and I love the olive drab. I'll end up getting one made to fit eventually.

Length (down the back, from base of the collar to hem): 25"
Arm pit-to-pit: 20"
Sleeve length: 24.75"
Shoulders (sleeve shoulder seam to seam): 17.5"

https://www.ebay.com/itm/304022681938

IMG_3920.jpg IMG_3921.jpg

Claybertrand

One Too Many
A new Aero board racer Vicenza horsehide jacket, size 38, in olive drab/green. I bought this from Thurston Bros in 2017 and either misread the sleeve size or misjudged. Either way, the sleeves are too short for my liking and, unfortunately, life got in the way and I never managed to see about exchanging it. Four years later and I've never worn it beyond the initial try-on. Time to make room in the closet. A real shame as it's a beautiful jacket and I love the olive drab. I'll end up getting one made to fit eventually.

View attachment 339675 View attachment 339677

If you haven't already, throw this bad boy in the Fedora Lounge Classifieds. Screw eBay!!! Sell it straight to the interested parties and cut out the Middle Man!!!!!

zooley

New in Town
To be honest, I forgot the Fedora Lounge Classifieds were even a thing. I admittedly don't post too often and go through reading spurts (religiously reading threads for a week or two and then dropping off the map for a while).

Claybertrand

One Too Many
To be honest, I forgot the Fedora Lounge Classifieds were even a thing. I admittedly don't post too often and go through reading spurts (religiously reading threads for a week or two and then dropping off the map for a while).

You can still list it in the classifieds and manage your eBay listing accordingly (if it sells here and you have no hits you can end the eBay listing). Better for you.

Wildhorses

Practically Family
Be careful with the measurements on this steerhide Hercules jacket, ask photos to the seller.
I just bought a similar Hercules in horsehide, from the same seller, and there are big differences between the mesaurements mentioned, and the ones I took myself : the main defference was the chest, it was written 55cm PtP (which is less than 22 inches circonference), and I did measure
the jacket at almost 23,5 inches (60 cm PtP). Other measurements were closer, but still a bit less than what I did measure myself. That was not a problem for me as it fits still ok, but that may not be the case for everyone. The jacket is in great condition anyway.

Be careful with the measurements on this steerhide Hercules jacket, ask photos to the seller.
I just bought a similar Hercules in horsehide, from the same seller, and there are big differences between the mesaurements mentioned, and the ones I took myself : the main defference was the chest, it was written 55cm PtP (which is less than 22 inches circonference), and I did measure
the jacket at almost 23,5 inches (60 cm PtP). Other measurements were closer, but still a bit less than what I did measure myself. That was not a problem for me as it fits still ok, but that may not be the case for everyone. The jacket is in great condition anyway.

60cm would be perfect for me. Must resist messaging the seller. Must resist. This also is one of my favorite jackets.

Wildhorses

Practically Family
60cm would be perfect for me. Must resist messaging the seller. Must resist. This also is one of my favorite jackets.
If I could afford it, I would buy this steerhide one too. But the shoulders would definitely be too big for me on this one (at least 51 cm as mentioned).
The HH I just bought from this seller is a dream. You should ask...

If I could afford it, I would buy this steerhide one too. But the shoulders would definitely be too big for me on this one (at least 51 cm as mentioned).
The HH I just bought from this seller is a dream. You should ask...

I will, as soon as I find a home. The housing market is insane in Austin. I’ve lost out on two home bc buyers offered $100K+ over asking, and one also waived inspection. The other also offered a free 60-day leaseback. The fook?!? Rabid animals, the lot of them.

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here

View attachment 339675 View attachment 339677
If it was my size I would have sent you a PM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112