Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
No matter where you go, you dudes walk in side by side in those Windys, immediately the record player jerks to a squeaky stop and all the chicks in the joint turn and stare wondering what the hell they're doing there with some stiff wearing a turtle neck and a jumper....;)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/265515231491

s-l1600windy.jpg

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Pretty sure @tmitchell59 owned a Ralph Edwards PJ27. I like that style, though prefer the variation with the large pocket down lower. That said, I have the LW in this variation.

That other jacket is pretty darn cool.

Yep, The Ralph Edwards was a very comfortable jacket. Mine had a bit newer label than the etsy jacket.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
There is a flag on these different labels, any special meaning ?
Aero
s-l1600.jpg

Albert Richard
s-l1600.jpg

Roos
s-l1600.jpg

Thedi
s-l1600.jpg

Other than the Thedi and Aero labels being inspired by the Albert Richard label I don't think there is any. That flag was used on Albert Richard label for years with differences in the script. I've looked through my label images and found no other use of a flag like this. To me, just a design.

What is interesting to me is Aero and Thedi using a very similar label which is obviously inspired by the Albert label.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana