Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Hein Gericke. Jacket that I have a soft spot on ever since I saw Kristen Stewart in one.

https://www.grailed.com/listings/31...ction&g_aqid=ca8bd4242422d2f572cd9f7ff6ff8099

VxtKVnLASnigFe3hxbfU

GettyImages-1175891984.jpg

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Claybertrand

One Too Many
I couldn't find it either anymore, looked thru Chrome History and apparently it's sold... Did you find it?
No. I couldn't even find anything on the site when I typed in AERO to search....... Oh Well........ Easy come Easy go....... On to the next jacket!

Coriu

One Too Many
In the spirit of providing a good laugh at a time when many of us desperately need one, I recently posted about a jacket made by a company whose name is clearly a play on a certain natural bodily function. I utilized innuendo that was deemed inappropriate because TFL is "family friendly."

First, I respect the moderators and whatever they say goes...no debate. The fact it got deleted made me chuckle. I thought I might let some of you in on a secret. As a teacher, I am routinely exposed to the whims of both boys and girls. And...here comes the secret...little kids are fascinated with willies. They draw them on their desks, their lockers, even my dry erase boards. They send photos of them to each other. And, ahem(clearing throat), they are invariably portrayed in a certain state. I've seen first graders proudly parade around the cafeteria with hot dogs showing off their willies of the future.

It's not just the boys. I cannot tell you how many parents insist their angelic daughters would never openly and aloud discuss the merits of the male anatomy in class. Sorry, but it's true.

I highly doubt many young kids view this forum. There are much more exciting things on the internet and trust me, if anyone thinks my silly little post was not family friendly, I hate to tell you what your kids watch and listen to at school on their iphones. Also, my kids would find a site with "old" men sharing photos of their butts and asking others to comment about jacket length utterly cringeworthy.

I just read another thread in which grown men were arguing vigorously over whose jacket is better and using words with ** in place of letters until one got so butthurt he took his ball and went home. I hate to tell you this, but little kids know what those words are and talking about willies is a lot less harmful to kids than allowing them to witness adults behave like children and act aggressively toward each other over something as trivial as the fit and finish of a leather jacket. So, feel free to tell someone on here to f*** off (just make sure to use asterisks), but whatever you do, don't talk about your willy.

On a final note, leather will always be intertwined with the concept of sexual freedom...people coming out their shells and becoming more comfortable with themselves and their sexuality. We've come a long way. But we've obviously got a long way to go if playfully talking about a body part and its function is taboo. And that is coming from what many would describe as a very conservative, old man.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy