Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Type 3 trucker, Taubers label, size small, no measurements given. Looks near mint. $75 obo. Almost too good to be true, but not my size. Someone bring it home.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2559103291...W2j9ugyQBK&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

s-l1600[1].jpg

Last edited:

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab

Al 916

One Too Many
I actually purchased this jacket a couple of months ago and returned it—it had a very heavy must smell.
I think I had it before you maybe 2021 and returned it (not my musk btw) was a bit smaller than his measurements as I recall.

Observe

One Too Many

38/40 J-31 copy with stated maker as "Reb_bel". Unfamiliar with maker but seems to have an IG presence. I can't confirm if this is the actual brand of this jacket based solely on the listing. 180 quid BIN.

hughesovka

One of the Regulars
@hughesovka, I’m surprised it hasn’t sold yet. Throw up a quick thread in the classifieds here, and it will disappear. Heck, I’m sorely tempted even though a) I already have a grizzly and b) I’m downsizing my collection.
I've never used the classifieds here, would it be wise to keep the ebay auction up as well? I would like to move this thing out of my closet to make room sooner rather than later. I sent the same offer to the 8 new watchers after you this morning, but assuming no one jumps on it, I'm going to turn on offers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner