Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Top Notch RP, Canvas

View attachment 402252

That is quite interesting. Ralphs-Pugh made a variety of outerwear, not just leather jackets. Non-leather clothing items go back to their earlist years in the 1920s. They advertised all over the West and North West as working garments. Very few survive today. This label is seldom seen c.1940s. it is much different than their leather jacket labels.

Wildhorses

Practically Family
Heavily used Grais
1644870749510.png

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Top Notch RP, Canvas

View attachment 402252

That is quite interesting. Ralphs-Pugh made a variety of outerwear, not just leather jackets. Non-leather clothing items go back to their earlist years in the 1920s. They advertised all over the West and North West as working garments. Very few survive today. This label is seldom seen c.1940s. it is much different than their leather jacket labels.

I have done business with this seller, so I thought I would go and try to make a deal. No, already has a $280 opening bid. Surprised me. I'm not in the chase. Must be seen as a collectibel work wear piece.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner