Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Leather Walker

Practically Family
Golden Bear, p2p 24", £195: ebay.co.uk

Mens-1960s-American-Black-Leather-Motorcycle-jacket-Langlitz.jpg

Coriu

One Too Many
Something just struck me this morning after reading about a horrific wartime incident. It's amazing that a piece of hide can bring together a group of people from around the world, with great cultural differences, to share and have a bit of fun....something so utterly simple. Unfortunately, some childlike people in high places think one needs all the toys to be happy. Happy jacket hunting, all!

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up

Coriu

One Too Many

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Big fan of bronze rivets! Putting rivets on my first cal was the very first improvement on a jacket I ever did. I got the tip from my CHP friend. He was a crazy sob. In the old days, they used to use bronze eyelets on some high stress areas. Personally, I rather use bronze rivets on belt loops. Strong as held and will not rip up the letter as some eyelets often do. Personally, love a heavy belt on a jacket. Yes, I have never mess up a tank on my bikes.

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
I am looking for that nice tri-glide belt buckle. If anyone has one or two for sale in 50mm/2" PLEASE, let me know. I love the old school buckles. Sadly, I have not able to find one. Trying to improve my LW car coats. Stu puts really cheap one on those classics coat.

Last edited:

Sharp

New in Town
Couple of Aeros with low starting bids, will definitely get some attention but might get a good deal

Not rare. They still make it too. It’s practical and this one looks like nice CW. I’m tempted at that price.

Coriu

One Too Many
Himel Brothers Northlander 21.75 P2P $1243 BIM OBO (in UK)

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Sweet as can be All Weather

View attachment 409604

I just saw this, my isn't that nice! All Weather garments are typically well done as this example indicates.

Big lapels, fine horsehide, simple front, Aviator meets MC

Looks very much like a Ralphs-Pugh from the early 50s.

I would like to own this one, yes that is some fine West Coast Horsehide.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21