Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Leadfoot

New in Town
Cool find. Nice price. Listed in odd category.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284773636950

284773636950 01.jpg

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Get it. S fits like M.
I tried a medium in the store a few months back and it fit pretty much what I wanted. I'll double check the size chart though just in case. I'm tempted to put in a bid to see what the reserve price is. If I can get it for like $200s, jeez, I'll tuck it away for one of my sons down the road (although that pile is starting to get ridiculous).

marker2037

Practically Family
Nice find. Me likey. I always tend to go on runs of love with Schott and then move onto another brand. But I always come back. They are amazingly comfortable for me and their simplicity, in a sense, is refreshing on what often becomes an overly stuffy, too many details to remember/figure out kind of order with other makers. What I'm trying to say is, they deserve their spot with the best of them, perhaps just for different reasons.

Here's a nice 618 (or 118 maybe) that I would buy in a second if I didn't already have a 613H.

Nice Schott

s-l1600.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch