Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Picked this up earlier - no idea what it is (is or was ‘Citizen‘ the brand?) but it is a patina monster, and as per usual sadly a fair bit too small for me unless I’m going for an authentic early joey ramone fit. I’d like too hang on to it because it looks so cool, but what’s the point Haha View attachment 419478 View attachment 419475 View attachment 419476 View attachment 419477
Nice find. The main zipper indicates it's from the 60s.

Are the sleeve shortened, or is the fold over original?

A5E4946E-1353-45F7-8FAE-F398874ECB81.jpeg

BloodEagle

A-List Customer
Nice find. The main zipper indicates it's from the 60s.

Are the sleeve shortened, or is the fold over original?
Interesting info. Sleeve end looks original to me, nothing to indicate that it’s been altered - too short for me, but definitely in proportion for the jacket size.

Mrfrown

One Too Many
Picked this up earlier - no idea what it is (is or was ‘Citizen‘ the brand?) but it is a patina monster, and as per usual sadly a fair bit too small for me unless I’m going for an authentic early joey ramone fit. I’d like too hang on to it because it looks so cool, but what’s the point Haha View attachment 419478 View attachment 419475 View attachment 419476 View attachment 419477

Looks like sheep with those striations

Whatever it is, a beautiful piece

It's a good one. 70's, I'd reckon. Classic Rivets/Highwayman style, done in sheepskin. Super popular jackets at the time and this one is extra nice.

I wouldn't let go of this one easily. Revival fans will want to pay decent money to get an authentic example such as this one. Sheepskin not being as long lasting as cow, they're becoming more and more rare.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
If anyone is looking for a Schott 689H - here's a Size 40 in stock in Chicago for $649 brand new - verified on the phone they still have it. These have gone up a lot in price recently direct from Schott....

1650473830887.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner