Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
If I ever were to buy a Buco it would be this one. Too bad the seller isn't responding to my messages.

https://m.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/buco-lederjacke-50-s-gr-m-42-/2049703110-155-640

8583E209-0F15-44EA-B077-2CE1E4A6CFF0.jpeg

SLP B&W Fidelity in a size actually intended for human beings, 52 (40-42).

"Buh-but $2000!! I can buy 2 brand new (brand name) for that kind of money!!1"

Sure you can bruh but ur RMC's/FW's/FCL's worth 1/2 what u paid the moment that box leaves the workshop while this thing gonna cost $5K in 2024.

Plus it's a cool jacket.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/325158935023

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

The black-white ratio is well done too.

Yeah all things considered for being a “fashion” brand it’s a really nice looking jacket. One I would not mind owning If I had 2,000+ to just throw around.

Leather is good too. Heavy calf. Apparently, it's about 3kg which puts it in Vanson-weight range.

Everything perfect except the zipper pulls.

Agreed, and exposed zipper teeth which I'm not a fan of but it's what keeps the price where it's at.

$2000 is too much tho in any case. $1500 sounds realistic though. I've seen these going for $1600 or so and we're talking baby sizes so this one's got to be worth a bit more.

The Saint Laurent L17 will sell for $2.2K right now, though.

This one below? I find this model less convincing...Looks like H&M premium to me. On grailed for $4.3K. LOOOL
View attachment 421612

Lol yeah tho product photos are always trash but the jacket actually looks good IRL. They've been releasing this model off and on since it first came out but same as with our jackets here, there are only two versions that don't suck and that's the first, oiled Calf one and the second version which is regular Calf. Super pricey ones are usually the oiled Calf.
They messed up the sizing and cheapened the material on the subsequent version of the jackets but same like with I dunno, horsehide Bucos or super early Schotts, it's the early models that are revered and for a reason, too.

The good L17 weighs over 9 lb or 4 kg. I've seen the freaking number on the scale!

But it's not worth $4K or $6K or $13K, what some jokers ask for it...

UajrSYqGReGDM1OFT1Di

hJDWrYiiQnChEZ6YFSGO

Lol yeah tho product photos are always trash but the jacket actually looks good IRL. They've been releasing this model off and on since it first came out but same as with our jackets here, there are only two versions that don't suck and that's the first, oiled Calf one and the second version which is regular Calf. Super pricey ones are usually the oiled Calf.
They messed up the sizing and cheapened the material on the subsequent version of the jackets but same like with I dunno, horsehide Bucos or super early Schotts, it's the early models that are revered and for a reason, too.

The good L17 weighs over 9 lb or 4 kg. I've seen the freaking number on the scale!

But it's not worth $4K or $6K or $13K, what some jokers ask for it...

UajrSYqGReGDM1OFT1Di

hJDWrYiiQnChEZ6YFSGO
I've never paid much attention to fashion brands like this but their stuff doesn't look bad. Definitely "looks" like a fashion jacket, but somehow looks more credible, the fidelity certainly looks the best but that's b/c they swiped the design from actual gear... I did look through grailed and you can see wild variations in the quality, sizing seems to be for very small folks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21