Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Bluechel

Practically Family
I dunno. There is less of it on the HB. The MC jacket has the HD shrine front and center on the back. I think we all can agree that HD’s designers need to let that shit go.

The MC jacket was also made in Indonesia. Some of HD’s “nicer” stuff also came out of there.

I don't think it’s embossed but could be wrong. Looks more tumbled, milled to me. The seller lost me at “musty odor”. Lol.
The wearer of the supreme branded gloves can claim ultimate douche status, this title is not afforded to the wearer of strictly Vanson branded gloves.
Unless it's Halloween....?

Jasonissm

Practically Family
Right on tweedy. I just don't know what they changed from the "standard Vanson" gloves that are alot cheaper?
I finally found it, you pay the premium for this tiny woven tag that says "Supreme" on it lol
m81834531630_1.jpg
Same thing for their "collaboration" bones jacket. You pay out the wazoo for another woven patch underneath the Vanson one. Maybe the pockets are different as well, but I'm not too knowledgeable about the stock configurations available.
Supreme-Vanson-Leather-Bones-Jacket-Black.jpg

Bluechel

Practically Family
I finally found it, you pay the premium for this tiny woven tag that says "Supreme" on it lol
View attachment 479618
Same thing for their "collaboration" bones jacket. You pay out the wazoo for another woven patch underneath the Vanson one. Maybe the pockets are different as well, but I'm not too knowledgeable about the stock configurations available.
View attachment 479619
You forgot about the most important part! You get to wait in line outside the store for hours to get in. Personally I'm jealous that someone can literally add a couple of one dollar patches to something and sell it for 5X.

barnabus

One Too Many
Big size for something so vintage. Also, does the patina look like deliberate distressing?

Observe

One Too Many

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch