Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Gypsymoth82

A-List Customer
Lined NATAL in 42.

75 Bones my friends!!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...wse_serp:cc037c92-ec82-444a-9879-0a2dc07ea635

326229996_5790606084385680_9132889508403830801_n.jpg

Thank goodness the s2s is not me (I would have hated to miss that in my size)
Yeah the C2 is a bit trimmer fit but that jacket is essentially a model B cross zip. Despite what the numbers say it’s actually a generous fit across the chest and shoulders. I’m glad it sold. I would’ve had to send it to Dena for the sleeves to be shorter. 27” sleeve on that jacket is a legit pant leg.

Yeah the C2 is a bit trimmer fit but that jacket is essentially a model B cross zip. Despite what the numbers say it’s actually a generous fit across the chest and shoulders. I’m glad it sold. I would’ve had to send it to Dena for the sleeves to be shorter. 27” sleeve on that jacket is a legit pant leg.

Yes. It was so tempting. That brown CW is thick yet supple.

Agreed. Knowing how a Vanson fit requires experience and trying on the jackets. More so than most other makers.

It is more than taking the numbered size, adding the ease and then dividing by two to get the P2P. Most of the time the actual P2P is different. And then the fit can vary from the actual P2P. And it’s not just, oh, it has an AB, though that can factor in some models. There is some Vanson magic in there.

I shoulda binned it. Posted it here knowing it would pull a Houdini.

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Last edited:

soybean

New in Town
Just wanted to post a follow up on the 15lb Natel CZ made of Buffalo. Anyone that's been in the jacket game long has experienced the disappointment of receiving a less than represented item. This one wasn't even close. Condition far from the "brand new" described. How's this for coming up short?

Attachments

• FE0D0ED7-E565-4B93-8B1A-DCA49C36E091.jpeg
    FE0D0ED7-E565-4B93-8B1A-DCA49C36E091.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 95
Just wanted to post a follow up on the 15lb Natel CZ made of Buffalo. Anyone that's been in the jacket game long has experienced the disappointment of receiving a less than represented item. This one wasn't even close. Condition far from the "brand new" described. How's this for coming up short?
Ah man that sucks. I’ve been on a losing streak myself. Maybe the guy wearing it only weighed around 9 and a half lbs? Not to make light of disappointment. Believe me. I understand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21