Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
^^
Yes, a US-based phone number (fake) and address (fake). Still a scam. They need to hire Stu to write their copy. Or at least ChatGPT.

"Escalate your sense of singularity and uniqueness a few notches higher pairing the personalized leather coats that suit you best. Remember the leather jackets and aviator sunglass look? No matter how varied the ways leathers have been adopted, this is going to be ever hot. Square jawed, broad shoulder, the chiseled body will definitely stun the leather look, but the innovative cutting edge technology made leather or faux biker jackets and coats are all stitched soaking best fashion of modern and history adjacently. No more leather jackets in plain blacks and browns- wrap around the colorful zesty jackets and match them with a pair of chinos or torn-tattered jeans when you choose us! Get all set with the timeless fashion wear embracing history and blending it rightly with futuristic innovation. These finest fabrics are soft and smitten, cozy and comfortable, promising to transform your whole Bloomberg. We help you to pull off that happening look!"

Last edited:
Wait, I am looking for @ton312 's picture on their website, will let you know.
The address listed is actually a currency exchange at Motrose and Pulaski :D
BD2EC51C-0F83-4642-B0F8-4E82D2D5CE93.jpeg

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Several weeks back I posted a "Sport Jack" late '40's early '50's Half belt here on Finds & Deals made of FQHH. It was in Clinton, Iowa. Today I drove back up there, fully intending to purchase & restore this jacket - and did not. It's a nice older vintage jacket in "restorable" shape. I am re-posting this as someone a bit smaller than me and willing to take on the work this will need may have a very desirable jacket. The shop keeper was very helpful and had no issue with me taking quite a few photos of it. Note the photo of under the collar, this brown leather could look really good again.

This jacket can be bought & shipped with a credit card via their Facebook page which I will link below. Again -- I have no connection with this store or jacket and will not profit in any way from any type of sale. I am only listing it as there are many collectors on here, and this jacket should really go to a collector who appreciates what it is.

Facebook link for "The Broken Spoke" -- https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063523601590

What I know
-- Front Quarter Horse Hide
--"50"s Half belt design
-- No Size tag - feels like a "42"
--Quite dry but still sound leather
--Decent lining as noted, few small holes inside
--No broken seams - still well stitched
--No obvious repairs
--Main zipper is broken
--$125.00
--FIRM on Price

That last three points, and the fact it really does not fit me (I could not zip it up even if it had a functional zipper) were the biggest reasons I left it there. The shopkeeper stated this seller always keeps his prices firm.

More detailed photos:

HB_08.JPG
HB_09.JPG
HB_01.JPG HB_02.JPG HB_04.JPG HB_05.JPG HB_06.JPG HB_07.JPG

Attachments

• HB_03_zipper.JPG
    HB_03_zipper.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Jasonissm

Practically Family
Not a jacket but...

Vintage Buco leather pants!
The waist is 36x2 cm when laid flat and the inseam is 53 cm.

Quite small in size but quite cheap starting price 6000 yen, give or take about $45

i-img900x1200-1676530714bn4xjr35262.jpg

Bonasera

One of the Regulars
This item has been listed on yahoo action for years. If someone here is intrested in buying this, it might be better to buy on buyee for much much lower price than eBay.

70s 希少 Vintage Highwayman ヴィンテージ ハイウェイマン ツートン シングル レザー ライダース ジャケット CLIX ジッパー ブルー 系 https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n1027200579

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy