Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

hieu

A-List Customer
I don’t know if a lot of other TFL members feel similarly but these Japanese sites that don’t cater to an international market are inaccessible and I immediately disregard them. Am I wrong to think that way? Purchasing from them does not seem straightforward. It’s like getting a kidney through back channels.
No matter where I buy from it's always through proxy so the process doesn't bother me but I could see how it complicates things.

HD Pants

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2043580662...CJi9omFSVa&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

IMG_3422.jpeg

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Love the jacket. However, the best I have ever seen was the one T sold some years back. His jacket was a good fit for me. Like a dummy, I did not pull the trigger on that one. I still remember his looking for one.
I've got an early Horsehide PJ 27, and the All-State low pocket model also in horsehide. One too small and the other too big.

the low pocket is so cool
VideoCapture_20230331-191433.jpg
VideoCapture_20230316-103728.jpg

jeo

One Too Many
There is is again. What is a jacket like this worth? It is not a Buco or Harley and not the Wild Ones jacket.

Despite all of its issues, it’s still a rare and desirable jacket. There are 30 watchers and already six bids on it since it went up last night. I’d imagine it’ll go for quite a bit of money, maybe $700-$800. I wouldn’t want to pay more than $500 for it. It might go for that amount.

By the way, this isn’t the very first of the early Durables. The earliest one doesn’t have snaps on the top collar. I’ve only seen one or two of those.

jeo

One Too Many
This one should be found at a much lower price on some jap site
https://www.ebay.com/itm/125946148137
View attachment 522789

Both of these jackets have been in my yahoo auctions Japan watch list for the last year. I’m surprised only now a reseller decided to put up this stores jackets. I follow this store on Instagram. The same seller also has an early un-labeled black goat skin Ralphs Pugh half belt that i’ve been eyeing for a long time.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Despite all of its issues, it’s still a rare and desirable jacket. There are 30 watchers and already six bids on it since it went up last night. I’d imagine it’ll go for quite a bit of money, maybe $700-$800. I wouldn’t want to pay more than $500 for it. It might go for that amount.

By the way, this isn’t the very first of the early Durables. The earliest one doesn’t have snaps on the top collar. I’ve only seen one or two of those.

Interesting; there is an edition with no top snaps. I will have to look for that.

Reactions: jeo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk