Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
You offered 4 digits and got declined???!!!!! Dang man.......... Not totally unexpected but still........

67 Watchers, 16 bids in 12 hours, 8 bidders, and 6.5 days left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This one is as JUICY as it gets. I'm so glad I'm not in on this. Love that its NOT my size (first time I have every typed THAT statement)!!!!!!!!! I can be an objective observer.

Here's to the Warriors battling for this jacket. Freakin THUNDERDOME goin down!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wrote to ask for the zipper date code. I thought they would let this one run given the early response. Glad to see it go to a worthy collector !

Speaking of............................

How the hell are TWO of these popping up on the same day!!!!!!!! That's like seeing 2 UFOs from different planets in the same day!!!!

Anyway, I hope @jeo still has some money left. This one will be pricey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeo, your cup runneth over bro!!!! Damn!!!!!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/325814998577?hash=item4bdc165631:g:pOYAAOSw~QVlCDjJ&amdata=enc:AQAIAAAA0GPUUxotu5zVvy2sGsoXEhrmt2d6P5cnSnfItgzr+ucH6KlWUdMbyg2Pf4+tE/Wp+OaGWbGxe41QIRBVieCx0XleGPcP45FYOtKL3yOmIuy7j1QDX8CYavBbF0VV37uCju9XAqgqCueTK357LojTQtr2eDD/r2/hwvFtHuoilFPDCCFEM5buZAwM1izcODwmalM5+zXCC1virr90dCKh33ltjtvgIkf8svPLT3kaZWsgw9+B0uR+PS1RnNqSWSyjuLVhjI+nq3OFEs8oT/GSAD4=|tkp:Bk9SR6LA-ZXVYg&LH_ItemCondition=4|10

View attachment 546963

View attachment 546964

What's the Over Under on this baby!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!? Gonna be fun to watch what it fetches.
Really bizarre measurements. Can't possibly be right.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
The straight zips like the iconic Hercules don't usually fetch the top dollars in Japan. The Xzips, especially the ones in demand, is a different story.

https://www.marvins-jp.com/
98k yen is about 700 USD
hercules.jpg

@tmitchell59 You can try selling your Top Notch aviators in Japan, they're asking 240k yen there, USD 1600+
Image2.jpg

Claybertrand

One Too Many
Yup, that was me.
@jeo Dude!!!!!!!! I don't know that a Horsehead was necessarily involved......... But you musta made a GODFATHER OFFER bro!!! That shit was headed for last second Nuke strikes for sure!!! While I am selfishly sad I will not be able to see the drama and carnage of the final flurry, to echo @tmitchell59, its going to a proper home. Helluva buy streak man. My wallet is sympathetically aching. Lol. Worth it though. This purchase may never be topped. Equaled??? Maybe. Topped??? No way in hell. Congrats!!!!! Better get a Vault built!!!!!!!!!

jeo

One Too Many
@jeo Dude!!!!!!!! I don't know that a Horsehead was necessarily involved......... But you musta made a GODFATHER OFFER bro!!! That shit was headed for last second Nuke strikes for sure!!! While I am selfishly sad I will not be able to see the drama and carnage of the final flurry, to echo @tmitchell59, its going to a proper home. Helluva buy streak man. My wallet is sympathetically aching. Lol. Worth it though. This purchase may never be topped. Equaled??? Maybe. Topped??? No way in hell. Congrats!!!!! Better get a Vault built!!!!!!!!!

Haha no no, just made strong offer that I was comfortable with. I probably saved myself some money as I have a feeling the bidding would have went over what I paid. I also would have been bidding against people I know that would have tried to sell me the jacket at an even higher price. That’s exactly what happened with the Leathertogs that sold recently.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Haha no no, just made strong offer that I was comfortable with. I probably saved myself some money as I have a feeling the bidding would have went over what I paid. I also would have been bidding against people I know that would have tried to sell me the jacket at an even higher price. That’s exactly what happened with the Leathertogs that sold recently.
Great when a rare jacket goes to a collector not a dealer/flipper.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
^^ Great price on a Hein Gericke. These are highly under-rated jackets for sure!

I had a $25 HG quite a few years back that I lent to a friend who had newly gotten a motorcycle. About a year after I asked if he still needed the jacket, and he offered me $100 for it...I didn't have the heart to accept it, just let him keep the HG.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy