Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

jeo

One Too Many
Great question. It’s super nice looking. My first thought was branded but the snaps don’t bear that out. Maybe Lesco but don’t recall them making a CHP like that. The gussets look Lesco-ish. I have no clue TBH.
$70 to ship…seller is a dickhead.

Where are you that it shows $70 shipping, east coast? Ebay is showing me $24...I thought it looked a little like Natal and early Branded (before they put their name on the snaps, but none of them do the gussets like that to my knowledge...
When I click the link and it opens eBay on a browser I’m not logged into it shows $121 for shipping lol!

IMG_4259.png

When I open the eBay app I’m logged into it shows $77 for shipping.

Outrageous either way!

IMG_4260.png

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up

Biff42

One of the Regulars
Great question. It’s super nice looking. My first thought was branded but the snaps don’t bear that out. Maybe Lesco but don’t recall them making a CHP like that. The gussets look Lesco-ish. I have no clue TBH.
$70 to ship…seller is a dickhead.
Exactly, why would you put the markup on the shipping when the buyer can easily determine how much something like that costs to ship. Wouldn't it have made more sense to sell it for $300?

Sellers on eBay do dumb stuff sometimes.

I want this, but I have too many of these. I had a Hercules by this maker years ago. It was a similar size, but sewn belt. This is the same jacket @JMax recently acquired after selling his CSC Hercules. These are very nice. I'm trying to sell this so I don't buy it!!

Awesome jacket. Lighter, thinner hide than the HH on the CSC version. Easy to wear MC jacket. Not a deep black either. French seams. Zips on top of sleeves. Bit longer than the CSCs and nice front drop. Other little design differences. What’s not to like?

jeo

One Too Many
Got excited for a second, then I saw the condition. Crazy ask.

IMG_4277.jpeg

AHP91

Practically Family
Quality fidelity for 40 bones. For some this could be all you really need

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Awesome jacket. Lighter, thinner hide than the HH on the CSC version. Easy to wear MC jacket. Not a deep black either. French seams. Zips on top of sleeves. Bit longer than the CSCs and nice front drop. Other little design differences. What’s not to like?
Nice description. They are a tad longer. I'm waiting on another jacket, but I'm still tempted. Hope it will be around.

I asked the seller about back length, 23" he said. Similar to the CSC ones.

Back length is 23.5”. Thought it would be more but it definitely is longer and really wears longer than the CSC. I had both at the same time. But yes, typical short jacket.

Mine has the same 20” S2S as the one just posted but with a 24” P2P. Massive front drop- 3” or so. That number was unexpected. I can layer a sweater under this jacket. Not so with other jackets having similar measurements.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Back length is 23.5”. Thought it would be more but it definitely is longer and really wears longer than the CSC. I had both at the same time. But yes, typical short jacket.

Mine has the same 20” S2S as the one just posted but with a 24” P2P. Massive front drop- 3” or so. That number was unexpected. I can layer a sweater under this jacket. Not so with other jackets having similar measurements.
Yes, they do wear longer than a CSC jacket.

This is the same maker doing the jacket with a sewn belt. I recall this guy was big and I had it when I was bigger.

I'm thinking the sewn on belt was the 2nd edition, the different front pocket.

1698554236509.png
1698554273128.png
1698554325720.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR