Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

AerGuitar

A-List Customer
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1759990219...kG_zU03Rl2&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
278F8C43-D67C-41E7-8E3A-C49F0C2F1BB4.png

jeo

One Too Many
Not a deal but starting price isn’t obscene and has an offer option.

J-22 with the rarer red/black houndstooth wool lining. Size 42, fits like a 40.

IMG_4550.jpeg

jeo

One Too Many
Interesting to see how the pocket welts are constructed. Instead of nicely folded they're cut out with the rough edges showing.
Yes, I’ve seen that before on Bucos. Pretty sloppy if you ask me.

IMG_4553.jpeg

This is a weird one. I was thinking it may be a J-71 like the jacket above. All of the J-65s I’ve seen have a snap on the top lapels and double welts at the pockets. Most of the J-71s I’ve seen have the studs and no welts at the pockets. I have seen however a J-71 with double welts so no welts isn’t necessarily an indicator.

Doesn’t look like the wBay jacket had studs them and they were removed.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Yes, I’ve seen that before on Bucos. Pretty sloppy if you ask me.

View attachment 560349

This is a weird one. I was thinking it may be a J-71 like the jacket above. All of the J-65s I’ve seen have a snap on the top lapels and double welts at the pockets. Most of the J-71s I’ve seen have the studs and no welts at the pockets. I have seen however a J-71 with double welts so no welts isn’t necessarily an indicator.

Doesn’t look like the wBay jacket had studs them and they were removed.
All of the J-65s I’ve seen have a snap on the top lapels and double welts at the pockets.
This is a j-65 I saw at fake alpha, looks identical to the one on eBay except for the mouton collar.

IMG_2376.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff