Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

First post & just ordered my first Akruba

Preacher Man

A-List Customer
Hello Everybody;
I've been lurking here for quite sometime and have enjoyed it all. I've learned a lot too! You fine gentlemen have brought me to "further enlightenment" on the subject of Fedoras and I thank you all for your willingness to share your knowledge and experience. This is truly a friendly place. Based on what I've learned here, and from the great pics I've seen, I ordered my first Campdraft today from Ron at Hatsdirect. He's been very willing to answer my questions - seems to be a very likeable chap! So thanks to all you fellow fedora enthusiasts here for your friendliness and your enthusiasm. I appreciate you all and I'm looking forward to joinging in the sharing. Looking forward to that Tawny Fawn Campdraft too!
Preacher Man. :eusa_clap

panama jack

One of the Regulars
Preacher Man,
Welcome to the club. I am kind of new here myself and have also found everyone to be very friendly and helpful. I have learned a lot in the short time I have been here but still have much more to learn. I have ordered a Akubra Stylemaster a few months ago and I'm expecting it soon. It's been almost three months now.

pj

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21