Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Five Star Leather Jackets

abbaralph

One of the Regulars
looks good! so did you send them the original garment, or just measurements?
In this case I sent them the actual jacket and asked to be copied completely without any changes in measurements. Previously they designed the u boat jacket they currently make off pictures of a u boat jacket made by wested for the movie dad boot that found when one of them was placed up for auction. This design is much more accurate in my opinion obviously since it is an original jacket. That being said there was a lot of variations in original jackets

blood_e

New in Town
anyone ever get their leather ma-1? their pics aren't tooo reassuring but then again even their excellent a-2's dont have the best pics
1713841427743.png

abbaralph

One of the Regulars
Got the prototype u boat jacket based on the original I sent in. They didn’t have the buttons I wanted so I will sew ones on myself. They tanned a new leather just for this jacket, I think it’s a great upgrade over their matte grey steerhide. This new leather is goat. Overall I am extremely impressed. Here is a picture of the original and the new jacket

Attachments

• IMG_5860.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_5861.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5862.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 34

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner