Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Five Star Leather Jackets

Seank

A-List Customer
Got the DHL notification that my G1 (AN-6552) remake is on its way. Should be here mid next week. From the pics Shawn sent me, all the sizing issues seem to be taken care of. The collar changed, and the knits changed.
Will post better pics when it arrives, but for now...here is what he sent me:
C1D18E6A-DBAE-4F1A-8DB3-9ECD54389D23.jpeg

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I told myself I wasn’t ordering any more leather jackets. At least until the two on order arrive. But @Jin431 got me thinking ... it doesn’t count if I get something made for the missus, right?

I don’t really see her in a trucker, but maybe a fitted HB. Her tastes are a little more conservative than mine, so I’m open to ideas on good styles for women.

This is what I got her

UTyM9TX.jpg

red devil

This is so cool! Does she like it?

I'm going to show this jacket to my gf :) She doesn't have a cross zip yet (her Zara mc jacket doesn't count). I think she needs something like this.

She was with me in Thessaloniki and chose it directly. The fit is perfect. And yes she loves it :)

Very stylish Thedi not overly done with studs but patterned nicely and if you look closely it has the classic Thedi little extras. Great jacket for a Lady.
Congrats

UTyM9TX.jpg

Thanks, I thought this made a perfect serious leather jacket for her :)

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
I told myself I wasn’t ordering any more leather jackets. At least until the two on order arrive. But @Jin431 got me thinking ... it doesn’t count if I get something made for the missus, right?

I don’t really see her in a trucker, but maybe a fitted HB. Her tastes are a little more conservative than mine, so I’m open to ideas on good styles for women.

Atleast until the two in order arrive is so classic TFL thinking. Love that bit lol

Those are great gifts and the brown half belt looks very cool

This is what I got her

UTyM9TX.jpg

This Thedi will go nicely with the J24 you shared the other day when you two go on a date

red devil

Atleast until the two in order arrive is so classic TFL thinking. Love that bit lol

Those are great gifts and the brown half belt looks very cool

This Thedi will go nicely with the J24 you shared the other day when you two go on a date

She's had it for half a year or so. This pic was the only one I had on hand, from when we unboxed it. Didn't mean to mislead anyone lol
And yes, when she wears it, I need to reciprocate :)

Edit: I should mention she already wants another one and is keen to go back to Thessaloniki lol

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
She's had it for half a year or so. This pic was the only one I had on hand, from when we unboxed it. Didn't mean to mislead anyone lol
And yes, when she wears it, I need to reciprocate :)

Edit: I should mention she already wants another one and is keen to go back to Thessaloniki lol

That combination is so rock n roll I love the thought of it!

I'd go back to Thessaloniki in a heart beat to see the Greek God himself lol

MrProper

my daughter had an old, cheap fashion jacket from H&M made of synthetic leather that has slowly dissolved. But it was her favorite jacket and she doesn't want any other.
So the idea was to have the synthetic leather jacket reproduced. but with good materials.
The pictures of Shawn look good.
A3403562-37A6-426D-84D8-6510644D6518.jpeg
F72814B2-BA08-4998-A2E4-5CC9EC2000FE.jpeg
CB52373A-E9F3-4E28-9077-4DDCF5833754.jpeg
A3B40578-B19F-4D9D-B3C4-A3341F6C6B78.jpeg

Berto

One of the Regulars

Berto

One of the Regulars

torfjord

Call Me a Cab

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
It has become at least a once a year pilgrimage :)

Wow, that's so cool. Really love their inner pocket design lol I'm planning to get a Thedi this year, I already emailed Theodoros and am saving up for it. I already know which model I'm getting but still undecided on the leather. Choosing between the waxed cocoa buffalo vs black cowhide vs HH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points