Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Five Star Leather Jackets

PilotJens

A-List Customer
I have a big sample piece of the russet steer .It is amazing in my opinion .Thick relatively dense dyed through leather .Less stretch than black goat and uniform smooth grain . It has the ability to darken and shine
Russet steer. I want the horse but it was a bit to thin at .08-1mm.
with oil so it has a little bit of character

I have a big sample piece of the russet steer .It is amazing in my opinion .Thick relatively dense dyed through leather .Less stretch than black goat and uniform smooth grain . It has the ability to darken and shine

with oil so it has a little bit of character
Good to hear!! I begged Shawn for detailed pics of the pattern before anything is cut. The proportions on this one are critical. I can’t wait to see them.

very nice. I'm curious what you say about it. maybe that will be my next choice for a brown cafe racer.
it's a shame that shawn doesn't do a 1.5 mm HH.
I agree. Had that been available, that would have been the natural choice. But I fear .08-1mm actually probably means .07 and that will not do.

PilotJens

A-List Customer
IMG_20210327_122643.jpg
IMG_20210327_122600.jpg
IMG_20210327_122630.jpg

Hh121

Banned
^^^ Looks awesome! Can't wait to hear about it. Curious how this leather will be to break in. Congratz.
Thanks, I am still waiting for the weight of the jacket, judging by the pictures the leather looks not too stiff and thinner than I thought.
p.s It is 5-6 oz hide, I asked them to select the thickest part of hide to make my jacket.

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Are those two the same size?
I think the back length of the second one works much better on you.
That looks really nice.

Thanks Carlos,

Black Deerskin was based on a type 3 denim Trucker I own.

Second one, the suede was based on the first but slightly smaller chest and length measurements to give an earlier fitted look. I prefer the length on the suede too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy