Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Five Star Leather Jackets

Damon141

Practically Family
This is the first 5* which looks absolutely perfect. Nothing to improve. Even the diagonal sleeve creases seem to be fixed, but maybe that's thanks to the thickness of the leather. Anyhow, awesome jacket. Congrats.

Diagonal creases:

View attachment 418101
The first one is me and I was just chalking it up to the way my body is built. When it comes time for Greg to make my Field Leather Jacket I’m going to show him this and ask him for his advice on how to eliminate it.

Gr8Lakes

Familiar Face
Out of curiosity… How long does a custom jacket usually take to make it through production? Guess I’m getting that antsy feeling of wanting to see what I ordered. (I’m usually quite patient, but I’ve been checking my emails way too much!) :)

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Out of curiosity… How long does a custom jacket usually take to make it through production? Guess I’m getting that antsy feeling of wanting to see what I ordered. (I’m usually quite patient, but I’ve been checking my emails way too much!) :)
With me felt 2 months, actually it is 2-3 weeks

Good news. There will be the 2mm again, but not as HH but from Steerhide. But made the same way. In brown and black.
I’ve got just the jacket for a two tone steer!
79813405-30E1-4331-9C42-A36CB6C66DCA.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24