Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Follow up: Military promotion was today!

Emer

One of the Regulars
Hi ladies! Just wanted to pop in real quick and show you all what the final look was from my husband's military promotion today! (Original post: http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=36912) Thank you all SO much for your advice! I never would have put together such a wonderful outfit without all of you. My family about died when they saw my seamed stockings and my grandfather hooted with approval (said it really took him back).

(Pinning on his new rank insignia)

jpromo3.jpg

jpromo4.jpg

(Group shot of my family that came up)

jpromo5.jpg

(THE outfit)

promo.jpg

promo2.jpg

Again, thank you so much for all of your advice! :D

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great outfit!

And you must be as proud of hubby as he must be of you! I love the way the outfit looks very demure from the front, but has all that walkaway.

kyda

One of the Regulars
Well done

Emer you look very smart, congratulations to both of you. I have just started reading your blog and I love it.:eek:fftopic: :eek:fftopic: :eek:fftopic: :eek:fftopic:

Lovely Leah

Familiar Face
Terrific outfit

Last Veterans Day, one of our local veterans clubs had a USO/Hollywood Canteen dance. The guys wore uniforms and the gals wore WW II era outfits. None of us came close to capturing the look of the forties the way you do!

Congratulations to you and your Marine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner