Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Footwear to go with our jackets

Ayeteael

A-List Customer
I’m a big fan of cowboy boots but I’ve got a larger selection of Chelsea’s. I think it’s hard to beat the value and quality of RM Williams. They seem to last forever. I’ve got 2 pair I’ve had for years that haven’t needed resoles yet.
B6CAF1E8-EA54-4D07-BA15-F2CBB23A003B.jpeg

Psant25

One Too Many
I’m a big fan of cowboy boots but I’ve got a larger selection of Chelsea’s. I think it’s hard to beat the value and quality of RM Williams. They seem to last forever. I’ve got 2 pair I’ve had for years that haven’t needed resoles yet. View attachment 268741
Look great! Hard to lace up my 8 in whites boots when I can Slip into a leather boot

Psant25

One Too Many
Still a little stank on my boots I think i am going to try a cleaning method on olathe boots website that includes the following:
0CFD8930-88BC-4718-902E-6DCCC8503084.png

lexol is in the mail will report back results. Wish i tried this on a stinky moldy vanson i returned from ebay.

Peacoat

Bartender
So why are we discussing mostly boots and shoes in the Outerwear section? I have watched this thread since its inception wondering if it would stick with jackets—it hasn't

There is a Forum where this is more appropriately discussed—As in General Attire.

Is there a reason why I shouldn't move this thread to the appropriate section?

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
There is a Forum where this is more appropriately discussed—As in General Attire. Is there a reason why I shouldn't move this thread to the appropriate section?

Because it'll die, like the jackets and pets thread did?

Because the overwhelming majority of Outerwear participants will never see the thread again, nor participate in the thread, if it is moved to another section of TFL. We who patronize the Outerwear section primarily and/or exclusively humbly and respectfully request that the moderators indulge us and allow threads originating in the Outerwear section to remain in the Outerwear section, even if the thread would be equally suitable to other sections of TFL. If non-Outerwear participants want to participate in this thread, they are free and welcome to do so here. Please do not deprive the Outerwear section of homegrown threads.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
So why are we discussing mostly boots and shoes in the Outerwear section? I have watched this thread since its inception wondering if it would stick with jackets—it hasn't

There is a Forum where this is more appropriately discussed—As in General Attire.

Is there a reason why I shouldn't move this thread to the appropriate section?
Because if you move it, then people will show up wearing boots, jackets and SHORTS!!!
We can’t have that now can we??
B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran